- Top of the line, premium denim, proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Dark wash denim with whisker wash hand sanding.
- Kimes "horns" light copper back pocket stitch.
- Thick quality woven denim that holds you in smooth and snug without digging in at the waist band.
- 11.5" high rise, based on a size 6. Rise will be slightly lower for smaller sizes and slightly higher for larger sizes.
- Rise sits slightly higher in the back.
- Uniquely designed waistband gives enough to conform to your body so that it's forgiving.
- Inseam lengths may vary slightly; this style measures: 32- 33", 34- 34.5", 36- 36.5".
99% Cotton | 1% Spandex.
- To maintain fit and length, wash on cold and tumble dry low heat.
To maintain color, consider using vinegar in place of fabric softener.
- By Kimes Ranch.
- Runs true to your Ariat Jean size.
- Ryley wears a size 2 in the Jennifer and most other Kimes jeans.
**Our owner typically wears a size 26 in Ariat denim, and wears a size 26 Sevens for all Mankind Dojo**