Route Shipping Insurance
What is Route?
Route is the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route Protect at checkout, your order will be protected from loss, damage, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never arrives or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a shipping issue with Route and receive a replacement or be reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route package protection at checkout.
- Shipping issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” can be approved no earlier than 5 days after “delivery date” and no later than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Photos required for damaged shipping issues
- Shipping issues for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") can be after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my order?
Download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
Route Refunds vs Reorders
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, but please note that items can only be replaced depending on in-stock availability. All reorders have Route Shipping Protection added, for free!
What are Route’s Policies?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered
- Orders over $100 USD require a police report
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US), 60 days from order date
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date
- File issues for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route package protection at checkout.
When you add Route Protect, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
What if my order is damaged?
To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect (package protection) at checkout.
When you add Route Protect at checkout, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at ( YOUR BRAND'S CONTACT INFO ) and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How do I file a shipping issue for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Does Route Protect cover stolen items?
Yes! When you insure your orders with Route Protect, stolen items are eligible for reorders or refunds.
What are Route’s terms and conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Is Route a licensed insurance company?
Yes. Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.