- Top of the line, premium denim, proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Medium light wash denim with whisker wash hand sanding.
- Frayed hem.
- Kimes "horns" natural back pocket stitch.
- Straight cut through the hips and waist but will still conform to the shape of your body.
- Front rise runs straight across, with a slightly higher rise in the back.
- Forgiving waistband, sits nicely against your body.
- 11.5" high rise, based on a size 6. Rise will be slightly lower for smaller sizes and slightly higher for larger sizes.
- Made from Kimes innovative tri-blend denim for maximum wearability and rebound.
- Inseam lengths may vary slightly; this style measures: 30- 30.5", 32- 32.5", 34- 34.5", 36- 36".
82% Cotton/ 15% Polyester/ 3% Elastaine.
- To maintain fit and length, wash on cold and tumble dry low heat.
To maintain color, consider using vinegar in place of fabric softener.
- By Kimes Ranch.
- Runs a size bigger than your Ariat Jean size.
- Ryley wears a size 0 in this jean, but a size 2 in most other Kimes jeans.
**Our owner typically wears a size 26 in Ariat denim, and wears a size 26 Sevens for all Mankind Dojo**