Wrangler NFR Preview: Ten Rounds, Ten Styles & More! November 17 2014
Welcome back to Haute On The Ranch! Before we get down to business, here are a few of my favorite outtakes from Ryley’s dirty thirty birthday bash. Yes, the cake was cut with a pocket knife… A huge shoutout to all the loving people who made this night one to remember (or not) for everyone in attendance!
Now, back on track… When the Wrangler NFR invades Sin City, women’s western apparel takes on a whole new fabulous life of its own. Don’t worry, you can still pack those favorite boots and jeans. But here are a few looks you may want to consider adding to that selection of classic western style.
Ten Rounds—Ten Styles
DO: accessorize! Accessories make an outfit. Here are some great pieces to build fire in any looks you may already have packed. Boots, fringe, belts, rings, turquoise, oh my!
- Check out the buckle presentation at South Point at least once.
- MGM features some great concerts throughout the event. It’s a fun younger crowd for those looking to mingle.
- Best nightlife is still the Mirage. Lots of contestants hang around for the fun bands and western dance tunes. All age groups, so go and have a great time.
- Favorite Cowboy Christmas is at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Second favorite is The Sands.
- Take advantage of the shuttles to and from the rodeo, shopping and major sponsor hotels. Save your money and your feet for shopping!
Want to know more? Check out www.nfrexperience.com. Everything you need to know to have an incredible week in Viva Las Vegas at the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo!
Best of luck and safe travels to all the contestants, family, friends and rodeo fans headed to the Wrangler NFR in 2014!