- Native American Navajo handcrafted sterling silver and turquoise cuff.
- The design is derived from the original Navajo made heavy wrist band to protect an archer from the snap of the bow string.
- Intricate southwest pattern on sterling silver plate that is a one of a kind design.
- Arrowhead shaped natural Royston Turquoise stone set in sterling silver.
- Detail is hands down the prettiest and most unique design we have ever seen!
- Southwest hand tooled leather cuff with curved edge.
- Adjustable silver button tab closure.
- Nice quality weight.
- Handcrafted in New Mexico by Elegant Ranch.
- 3-5/8" band at widest point.
- 1-1/4" by 1-2/2" stone.
- Shown styled with The Zona dress and Mayson Earrings.