De Soto Cuff
- Native American handcrafted sterling silver and turquoise cuff.
- Entricate southwest pattern that is a one of a kind design that differs on both sides.
- Detail is hands down the prettiest and most unique design we have ever seen!
- Sterling silver rope trim setting.
- Royston Turquoise large oval stone.
- Nice quality weight.
- Handcrafted in New Mexico by Elegant Ranch.
- Stamped back ~ Sterling, G. Ramona.
- 2.5" at widest point, 7/8" wide band.
- 3/4" x 2" stone.
- Shown styled with The Bucklin dress, The Chanute vest, The Del Rio Wristlet, Odessa Earrings and Mulvane Necklace.