Savannah Sevens Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven Marketing Coordinator to join our team! Savannah Sevens is a unique and heavily branded, customer experience focused, e-retailer in the Western Industry, servicing a very niche customer base. The ideal candidate will exercise EXCEPTIONAL attention to detail, organization, time management and have outstanding professional communication skills. They will assist with a wide variety of tasks related to the marketing and branding of an online western clothing store. This candidate will typically work closely with the Marketing Manager on a day-to-day basis, but MUST be a self-starter, and able to stay focused and execute tasks to completion at all times on their own.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be privy to confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Tact and diplomacy
- Knowledge of standard software packages: Microsoft Office, Google Suite and the ability to learn company-specific software
- Review and maintain website and social media platforms for efficiency and overall customer experience.
- Create, schedule and maintain social media accounts.
- Assist with procurement of influencer collaborations and ensure deliverables.
- Create and maintain digital monthly marketing calendar
- Assist with marketing platform tasks.
- Sit in on strategy/performance analytics calls.
- Ability to review marketing/performance data on campaigns and sales
- Assist with clothing and content photo shoots
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Develop and implement automated flows within our website database
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/marketing systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Researching ideas, education of topics, etc.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the team, which will vary with demand from each season - including but not limited to operations, merchandising, shipping & receiving
- Previous work experience and/or Business Related Degree in business administration, ag-business or marketing; preferably 2 years
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Efficient and effective time manager
- Experience in the clothing industry is not necessary.
- Interest in the rural lifestyle, marketing, business development and forward thinking are necessary.
Application: For more details and to apply, visit our Indeed page here.