- Top of the line, premium denim, proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Medium dark wash denim with hand sanding detail.
- Stackable straight leg.
- Kimes "horns" pale yellow back pocket and hip stitch.
- Quality woven denim that holds you in smooth and snug without digging in at the waist band.
- 11.5" high rise, based on a size 6. Rise will be slightly lower for smaller sizes and slightly higher for larger sizes.
- Uniquely designed waistband gives enough to conform to your body so that it's forgiving.
- Inseam lengths may vary slightly; this style measures: 30- 30.5", 32- 32", 34- 34", 36- 35.5".
82% Cotton/ 15% Polyester/ 3% Elastane.
- To maintain fit and length, wash on cold and tumble dry low heat.
To maintain color, consider using vinegar in place of fabric softener.
- By Kimes Ranch.
- Runs a size big to your Ariat Jean size.
- Ryley wears a size 0 in the Sarah and a size 2 in most other Kimes jeans.
**Our owner typically wears a size 26 in Ariat denim, and wears a size 26 Sevens for all Mankind Dojo**