- Top of the line, premium denim, proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Dark wash denim with hand sanding detail.
- Kimes "horns" red embroidered logo on back pocket and hip.
- Good fit for gals that are slimmer through the hips and legs but carry more weight through the mid section.
- Typically doesn't work well for hour glass figures.
- Slim fit through the hips and thigh, slowly relaxes below the knee into a boot cut.
- Thick quality woven denim that holds you in smooth and snug without digging in at the waist band.
- 9.5" perfect rise, based on a size 6. Rise will be slightly lower for smaller sizes and slightly higher for larger sizes.
- Perfect rise, sits between a mid and high rise to compliment your natural waist.
- Rise sits slightly higher in the back.
- Uniquely designed waistband gives enough to conform to your body so that it's forgiving.
- Inseam lengths may vary slightly; this style measures: 30- 30", 32- 31.5", 34- 34", 36- 35.5", 38- 38".
82% Cotton/ 15% Polyester/ 3% Elastane.
- To maintain fit and length, wash on cold and tumble dry low heat.
To maintain color, consider using vinegar in place of fabric softener.
- By Kimes Ranch.
- Runs a size small to your Ariat Jean size.
- Ryley wears a size 4 in the Chloe, but wears a size 2 in most other Kimes jeans.
**Our owner typically wears a size 26 in Ariat denim, and wears a size 26 Sevens for all Mankind Dojo**